Saturday, January 13, 2007

Apparently a cure for boredom

As promised, a new album is going up today - as well as perhaps a follow up post on some musical musings later on in the day. For now, I'll try to be concise.

Right now, I've got a jam with that fellow I spoke of some time ago in about fifteen minutes. We might have vocals for this mix, so that will certainly be something interesting - I've never garage-banded with a vocalist before. I'll post an update on how all that goes.

As for the album promised: I present to you, Winnipeg Is A Frozen Shithole by Venetian Snares. I try to avoid uploading stuff by the Funk man, but I consistently realize this album is too good to not expose people to.

As I said, I'll post thoughts about music, jam progress, and new track discoveries later - for now, enjoy the breakcore. Megaupload link is here.

No comments:

Latest Played Tracks

5lash3r's Profile Page