Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Self Produced Noise Music

I hesitated to put this up, but...


Lately, I've been messing around with some freeware and a microphone I picked up in a local bargain bin... after a couple false starts, I managed to sit down and finish what I would call a track.

Word of warning - it's noise music. And, yes, it is one of the first things I've ever made, so it's not that great. But I think it could be worse. I think I may be trying to do too many things in one song. I may upload the other 'track' I finished earlier - it's not nearly as good as this one.

Enjoy?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a43rze

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know your "sendspace" link has expired. I went to download the .mp3, and am now unable! =\

I was interested in hearing what "noise music" was like.

If you still have the .mp3, feel free to e-mail it to me, and I can host it on my server for you.

Latest Played Tracks

5lash3r's Profile Page